Eclectic Universe toolbar - easy install/uninstall!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Physics versus Philosophy - game over?

It's time to take stock of things and get a feel for the waters, folks! Thus the following poll. I hope you'll take the 10 seconds required to put your two cents in. And, don't be afraid to leave a comment either!
Has physics, in the form of relativity, quantum mechanics, and M-Theory (Superstring theory), made philosophy obsolete and/or useless?


Free Web Survey

Thanks!
--Gary D. Timothy-- (a.k.a., The Eclectic)

1 comment:

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

You probably know how I voted. Philosophy.

Actually, I came by mostly to invite you to JOIN Ruthi at SQUIDOO. Gary, I think your scientific and your fractals would be great money-makers, as well as informative and fun! Hope to see you there! (and yes, I earn when you earn)
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Ruthi